Here are some reasons why your business should be on Facebook (FB):
- An IPSOS poll found that 38% of users recommended a brand they like or follow.
- 80% of consumers are willing to try based on a recommendation from a friend on social media.
- There are over 1.35 Billion users.
Be warned though: don’t go fumbling in the dark; you need to develop a basic plan for success, just like any other marketing initiative. To succeed, Facebook activities should be something you do on a regular basis and not if you simply find the time.
Success requires planning. Here is our recommended FB strategy in three parts:
If you are new to FB for business then take a little time to educate yourself. Here are some resources to get you started:
1. There’s no better place to start than Facebook’s own resource for marketing: Like this page so you can keep up with the latest news and information from this group.
2. The Social Media Examiner is one of the top go to blogs for social media news, tips, and advice.
4. Join a Facebook group. I belong to this one called FB Marketing Mastery.
Your next step is to develop a plan that includes your business objectives and a step by step buy valtrex implementation plan. What are your objectives? Some might include: increase brand awareness, educate general public, or generate leads. Develop the tactics you’ve learned about, then with your objectives in mind, implement what you’ve learned. Additionally, you may want to consider the following:
- Create a link from you website to your Facebook business page
- Post your page on your LinkedIn profile
- Tell everyone you know and invite your contacts to like your page. Have any partners do the same.
- Make a list of ideas on what to post based on what your audience’s interest
- Schedule regular posts
- Ask your friends questions to encourage interaction and engagement
Develop a plan to measure your success based on your business objectives above. Once you’ve implemented your Facebook campaigns, then this might be done in a number of ways. For example, you may want to track the traffic back to your website from Facebook. You can do this by implementing an analytics program like Google Analytics. Or you may want to track leads coming from Facebook to your website. You can do this using a CRM or customer relationship management system. Every time a lead comes in from Facebook, then enter the lead into your CRM to track it for eventual reporting.
That’s it. Simple, right? If you have any questions, give us a shout at [email protected]